Patient Care Coordinator
Boca Raton, FL
What we are looking for
REDCON1, the fastest growing sports nutrition brand in history. Our mission is to provide healthy solutions to everyone, globally. REDCON1 Recovery offers cutting-edge recovery, rejuvenation, and wellness. Offering world-class physical therapy, premium IV therapy, whole body cryotherapy, professional massage, cosmetic injectables, and more. REDCON1 Recovery is seeking a friendly and motivated Patient Care Coordinator to add to our location. The Patient Care Coordinator will be the first person our clients meet and should be able to provide excellent customer service to each and every guest who comes through our door.
- Maintaining a professional and courteous relationship with every client.
- Greeting customers and ushering them to their service of choice.
- Administering all non-medical and non-specialty services.
- Providing service tours, selling packages & memberships.
- Executing opening and closing duties.
- Maintain current product knowledge of all modalities and products that we can offer to clients to support and enhance their goals.
- Educate clients on all REDCON1 Recovery modalities.
- When not with clients, assisting in other store operations: maintaining store cleanliness, maintaining laundry upkeep, assisting in customer lead reach out, assist in community outreach, assist in creating store events, and assist in social media efforts.
- A love for health and wellness.
- At least one year of customer service experience in a retail/service environment.
- Availability to work weekends.
- Holds or working towards a degree in kinesiology, exercise science, personal training or related field, etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Job Type: Full-time, Part-time
- Schedule: Flexible schedule in a fun work environment
- Location: On-site at REDCON1 Recovery in Boca Raton, FL
- Work Remotely: No
- Salary: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Access to complementary and discounted in-store services
- Opportunity for growth